I played 400 hours of Halo Infinite multiplayer – here’s why I stopped - Games online

game online

Trending

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

I played 400 hours of Halo Infinite multiplayer – here’s why I stopped

I played 400 hours of Halo Infinite multiplayer – here’s why I stopped

Last year, I was beyond excited to play Halo Infinite on PC when it launched. I never had the opportunity to play a new game in the series with a keyboard and mouse, as during my peak Halo years, the game was Xbox-exclusive. However, although Halo Infinite is currently the most played multiplayer shooter in my Steam library, clocking in at around 400 hours, I have barely touched it for three months and counting.

As much as I’ve now gone off Halo Infinite, the core gameplay is still the most fun I’ve had with an FPS game since Halo Reach. There’s just something that clicks with its straightforward gameplay loop, but hard-to-master skill set. One of my friends, who I’ll refer to as a ‘dedicated Spartan’, used to play competitively, and soon I was asking him how to up my game and improve my K/D ratio. With his advice a new skill ceiling felt attainable, and that was exciting.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Halo Infinite system requirements, Halo Infinite Bosses, Halo Infinite ranks

from PCGamesN https://ift.tt/H6fD8KX

No comments:

Post a Comment